Thursday, July 14, 2016

This is another friend we haven't seen in ages, this was her first Comicon, appearing in a a great EmmaFrost costume.
                                                                                                   This is my shot with Spock                                                                                                                       Vegas, never had one with just me                                                                                                             before, wanted to remedy that this year.

Laurie with us                                       Here's some pix we got from this years Con (Montreal)
 


Dean's car, not the actual they use in Supernatural, a great replica that is road worthy.




So ends another Con, you can see my portfolio behind us, my original works including Blond World beside and in front of me. (Previous pic) I will be focusing on the final colorization on Blond World, beginning to ink the pencil works I have on Sagant, and other ongoing works. I hope to be at more Conventions in 2017, I will see if I can get into the Fan Expo in Toronto for September

No comments:

Post a Comment