Thursday, July 14, 2016


So its been a while. Haven't appeared at any cons these last few years, busy with work, and other time consuming but worth while activities. Up until recently, I worked full time, I'm married, my wife is a social butterfly, and I am not, but we did go out and do some things during this time. Recently I am no longer working for anyone other than me. I am finally full time as an artist, writer, designer, videographer and editor. Before getting to whats been happening, I want to update the getting published aspect of this blog. This was to chronicle my efforts to get published. I approached this in a 'what's that? objective. A Black cover with just the title Blonde World, if I saw something like that, I'd pick it up to see what it was. Turns out most people are not as curious as I would have been. Later in the next post, I'll explain what Blond World is about. 

Times changed, and I am now actively beginning to self market on line. Before that, I decided to show you what my time has gone to, besides besides my job..
















Designing T-Shirts, and printing them. These below were custom made at  clients request.















These are a line I'm creating called NoNex.







These are original designs I did as well,













As it turns out, I am illustrating a children's book for my wife Laurie. I'm posting some of the illustrations;










A few graphic art images I created, just because..(lol)






Look closely at the blue coloured image near the centre of the video box cover.

These are some events my wife and I participated in, a fund raiser we organized for the M.A.D. project, our name for it was Pay It Forward.




 This is a great friend we met in Vegas, Diane Hannegen who joined in with us in this charity, she put ALOT of effort into this!
Yes, thats Donny Osmond, he is the one who started the M.A.D. (Make A Difference) program My wife and I and Diane, and April Kelly (in Montreal) were part of. We were in the 1st group of 10,...madders? (lol) I had the misfortune of being where Donny decided to stop, after explaining we on stage were to describe what our charity event was, and how we were going to set it up. He stopped abruptly, handed me the mic and said 'GO!" uhh....um...(My face doesn't show it but PANIC was on my mind)
Then the next year we came back to Vegas and reported on how our efforts paid off.

I was the only one who memorized what I was going to say (I had the paper in my hand, did not need to use it. Someone in Mauve and glasses seemed to have noticed that, lol)


Another friend of ours is one the other side of Donny, Lezhai Gulbransen, very prominent in fund raising with MAD and other Osmond charities.



We were part of the first M.A.D. group at a Donny Osmond Vegas weekend Fans Social Gathering, we raised money for this charity



 I designed the ad posters, as well as washed ALOT of cars.

This is a youtubevideo my wife and I made promoting M.A.D.PayItForward, with the participation from many of our friends.




Also in Vegas;
I got to meet Marie, Far Out! I said this was the best seat in the house, which made her laugh.



This amazing man needs no introduction, my wife got a photo with him.


My family and I were called up as being extras for a 1hr Joseph smith movie, shot in Upper Canada Village.


 Laurie and My Daughter Katrina
Getting 'clean dirt' make up.
This is the Actor who played Joseph



Just a few of the things we did.









No comments:

Post a Comment