Wednesday, June 22, 2016

My table # at the Montreal Comicon is 1701.

I have a recurring theme that I seem to gravitate towards in my work, I take retro images, characters, and I 'redo' them in an 'updated' fashion, like the Rocket Robin Hood tribute image I did. I take the old and make it look cool! They had a very cool character called Infinata that also appeared on the original Spider-man 1960's cartoon. He was from another dimension called dimentia 5 (Whatever that was) I did an image of him as well. He is a very cool design. I jazzed him up in my own way. You can that image as well as the Rocket Robin Hood image in my previous post. I keep things looking Comicbook-like, but rendering them in Cover Art quality. If I had the bucks, I would love to do an updated animation movie of Rocket Robin Hood, or Ultraman (Although this is apparently being done in Japan, you can see a promo clip on YouTube.)  I've done a few Adam West Batman and Ceasar Romero Joker images, making it look as cool as it does in the comics.

Here's another example:

I still have to update a website I have, as soon it's to my satisfaction I can link it to this blog. Just to advise, any who are reading this who would like to purchase cool art, I do requests and commissions. I usually do one or two at each Comicon. If you have any requests, don't be shy! If you want to contact me via e-mail my address is :  sid.vane@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment